Getting fitter, being stronger and improving your physique requires ‘realistic and sustainable’ lifestyle changes. The same goes for losing weight and keeping it off.
Both the BellyBusters 4 & 12 Week Weight Loss & Fitness Programmes aim to give you knowledge, skills and support to help you make and maintain sustainable long term lifestyle changes to achieve your goals, as well as dealing with setbacks and overcome barriers.
However, creating new habits and making long term realistic and sustainable lifestyle changes to improve your health, be fitter and to lose weight and keep it off doesn’t happen overnight.
The good news is that the longer you can keep to any new changes, the more likely they are to become permanent. This is why a 12 week programme gives you a much better chance of turning these changes into long term habits.
We know that 12 weeks can be a big investment of your time, money and commitment. That’s why we created the 4 week programme. While less in-depth than the 12 week programme, the 4 week programme still covers key topics of weight management, goal setting, barriers, nutrition and exercise.
However, the 12 week programme covers these key topics in much more detail as well as:
– Looking at how sleep, alcohol, stress and anxiety can impact your weight
– Identifying specific goals around your weight, body shape, diet and fitness
– Food and meal planning, hydration, macronutrients, meals and portion sizes
– Identifying and working with your body type to help get maximum results
– Making sustainable lifestyle changes and creating new habits
– Fitness and exercise, the 80/20 rule and best exercises for weight loss
The 4 week programme allows you to see if BellyBusters is for you and covers some of the key topics of weight management. If you want to carry on after 4 weeks, you can simply jump over to the remaining 8 weeks of the 12 week programme.
Whichever one you choose, both the 4 and 12 week programmes offer great value for money.